yola site?

anyone got a yola site? after i buy the domain and publish can i add to it whenever? or how does that work.. im pretty good online but this i cant figure out ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have 2 fully published Yola sites and 2 others on the way... Once you buy the domain name you have to program the address. If you hit publish it should give you the option for help or you can look it up and it will give you the directions. I don't have them in front of me so I can't really explain it well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:27 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Okay, I checked it out for you. You have to go under the Publish my site tab and click Publish my site. It will give you 3 options, the last of which is I already own my domain name Use that if you have already bought a domain name. Then it will ask you to "Please make sure your domain name is pointing at Yola" and you can click "How do I do this" that will walk you through it.

If you have already hit publish my site and have a .yola.com address just click the Publish my site menu and click publish settings. Then choose unpublish and say yes. Then it will give you the option to publish and you can just follow the above directions from there...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:34 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• so i can like update it whenever?
    Anonymous