Where do you want to travel within your lifetime?

List where in the US and abroad you'd like to travel, places or attractions you want to see, or any other reason for going there.

camiam81

Asked by camiam81 at 9:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would like to visit Washington DC and see all the sites there. I would like to go back to Europe and just travel from country to country and look around. But that cost a lot of money. Like to visit Australia. Like to go back to Disney World sometime.

Answer by louise2 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I have been to France, England, Switzerland, Germany, Mexico and all over the U.S. My main goal is to make it Ireland. My Husband has PROMISED to get me to Ireland, even if we divorce (not happening) he has promised to still send me to Ireland because he is a man of his word.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Ireland, Scotland, Whales, most of Europe and Bora Bora
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I want to visit all the states and I also want to go to Scottland, Ireland, Japan, and Australia. I know sooner or later I'm going to at least visit Scottland and Ireland.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Italy!!!! Can't wait to go there! I would also like to visit Washington D.C. and New York.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I'd love to go back to China, it was wonderful. I would also love to visit Scotland and Ireland.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 10:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i would love to spend a whole summer in Italy. I lived in Ireland, and England, my hubby lived in Scotland so i visited there. I have 4 kids and one on the way, so we probably won't go as a family any time soon!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2010