Would you be mad if your ex-husbands new GF posted pics of YOUR kids on Facebook?

One of my FB friends posted pics of her bf's kids on her page! I am friends with all of them, but these women don't get along. They talk crap to eachother over FB all the time! Id' be pissed and make her remove them!

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• she is obviously doing that for spite.....but hell yes it would piss me off i didnt want her to even look at mine at first!

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• My ex husbands girlfriend did post pictures up of my son and my ex on her page and it didn't bother me. If she is good to my boy and loves him then I can see why she would be happy to post them. I didn't like my ex husbands girlfriend (ex girlfriend now) but she was good to my boy and that is what was most important to me.

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• As long as they where not naked picture of my kids. I would not be mad.

Answer by louise2 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• petty & juvenile argument... everyone involved needs to grow up.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Don't go on facebook, otherwise you will be miserable.....

• Yes it would piss me off...a LOT. If I ever found out that my ex's girlfriend had pictures of my daughter on her myspace/facebook, whatever, I would be extremely pissed off about that. Not even because of the fact that it's my ex's new girlfriend, and it's another woman figure in my daughters life posting pictures of my would piss me off in general if someone I didn't know, or didn't like posted pictures of EITHER of my children, without my knowlege or permission, it would bother me greatly. Yes.

Answer by michellelee3708 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• nope. Someday she may be their step mom. Let it go.

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• No, the kids have nothing to do with them not liking each other.

If you ask me it is peddy, and the mom who is mad is just adding fuel to the fire. If they are cute pics, the mom should admit it and tag them for her page. :)

Answer by KFree907 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Honestly I think they should grow up! Like seriously, who has FB comment wars? ugh jeez find something better to do with your time like love on your kids!

Answer by Shauna71904 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I don't care about "comment" wars. I do think she should take the pics down though. I am very protective of my kids pics online. I think the gf should remove them for the kids, not necessarily the mom. I would nicely asked that they be removed or at the very least pics that aren't really recognizable used.

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2010