Have you seen the Huggies commercial where the baby shoots pee all over the bedroom?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glJ3p5TDKpA (It's not that long, like 30 seconds)

I sometimes wonder if companies REALLY know what real life is like. Then they make commercials like this, and I realize yes, yes they do.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 9:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• laughingUp and loved it then to.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• (For anyone that's wondering, I did have another question just like this, but I linked to the wrong video =D)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• lol i saw that one a while ago before i had my son. I thought that was funny and i was like that dosnt happen....and then i had my son.....and i put him on the changing table and opened his diaper and all of the sudden there was pee everywhere! Not only that but at the same time he had this rocket launcher poop shooting out of him! It ended up all over the changing table and the wall next to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• hahaha!! The joys of having boys!
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 10:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2010