Any mommies play COD?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2? Anyone play? I do when hubby's at work. I'm addicted! lol. I'm a level 39. Just wonderin if anyone else played?

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope i tend to play Fable 2...I'm addicted to that game.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Bleh! I tried playing it but got too frustrated 'cause I kept getting killed. I hate it 'cause its my DH favorite game and all he wants to do is play it and we sold our PS3 for money so he always wants to go to his friends house or my brother's house to play it and won't shut up about wanting to buy another PS3.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• lol actually I just started on the campaign, hubby won't give me much time on it... so i guess i'm a level one =( owell.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 9:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I play online. I used to get frustrated especially playing with hubby cuz he's sooo good....but the more time I spend playing the better I get...and I've actually gotten pretty good at it....not good enough to beat hubby yet though lol. one day.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I'm actually gunna go put the little one down for a nap...his sister is at school, and I'm gunna go play lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Nope i dont play. My husbands always wants me to then he will just about kick me off because i always die and get us killed lol. Never been to good at video games....but im amazing at that DDR game lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2010