How can I tell if husbnd is on steroids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Health

• is his penis smaller?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• lol no!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• well thats the only thing i ever hear about it. Why are you trying to find out? Cant you just ask him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• His friends do them and he just joined the gym. he knows I dont like it so he will not be honest. Sad but true!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I think you asked a similar question earlier, besides the acne, and change in eye shape a urine test would be the only other way I know of....he is probably getting them at the gym, so perhaps search his gym bag? I would go and have a heart to heart with him, print some stuff about steroid usage and show it to him. I had a boyfriend in college who is now dead of a heart attack because of steroids, so sorry mamma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• My hubby took them for a while when he was going to the gym. He was very irritable...I am talking bad temper. He got acne on his face and upper back. He couldn't keep an erection.

I found out and down the toilet they went.

Good luck to you , honey. It's a hard life to live with a man taking those stupid things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I knew a guy after he had a problem with steroids. He told me that when he was on them he was overconfident. That he would walk up to the hottest girl in a club and obnoxiously hit on her in front of her BF. He said at the time he thought the girl was crazy and stupid for not wanting him.  I would straight up ask him, if he denies it pull out a home urine test and ask if he'd care to prove it.  You'll know immediately by his reaction.  Of course do not bring up the home test unless your pretty sure and concerned for his health.

http://www.steroidconfirm.com/

Anonymous