• In the Spotlight:

what are your dirty little secret(s)?

i'll start with a few...
1. if i said everything that was REALLY on my mind, i would be an utter b*tch.
2. i sometimes envy white women/ppl (because it seems like the world is handed to them on a silver platter at times in comparison to a black woman/ppl) but instead of hating them, i try to take the good traits from all races/ppl and strive to be that. with that said...
3. i love to be around white ppl so i can study them and get to know their culture better. they are intriguing to me.
4. i dont fit in with my own race very well. although i love my ppl and take pride in who i am...after all...i cant change my race and didnt ask to be born this way...so i might as well like it. whether i fit in or not.
5. i sometimes regret being a mom, wife and buying a home and the career path i am in.
6. i dont trust anyone. so i am constantly paranoid.
please dont judge me...i only claim to be human.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one more thing...i would practice witchcraft but i dont want to go down that road because i was raised and believe in "christianity"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• wow cool secrets. my dirty secret is bad and harmful to me.

im still involved with my ex. i have no interest of being with him exclusively again and my family would KILL me if they knew. he was a peice of shit and still is. but when he comes over the kids are so happy and hes started contributing towards them. if i got into it more, it would take up 2 pages.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Lol Well gf I am Italian, White if you will and let me tell you NOTHING has been handed to me. My father came here from Italy with holes in his shoes, he went to school,saved some money an started buying real Estate and from there bought 3 restaurants. I have been working since I was 12 years old and we all had chores. He did not pay for me or my sister's college education. It's not always as it seems. You dont see us having WET like you have BET and The United Negro College fund, and The NAACP. I also got denied for WIC bc I made too much money. I guess I cant get help for my baby because I chose to work and make good money. I could go on all day. Be happy with who you are. Ya get more perks than I do! Im not being rude, it's the truth.
    Anonymous

• it seems a lot of different people get things handed to them, whether its on a silver platter, or government check..i'm just saying..life is what you make it. having things doesn't make anyone happy in the long haul-oh sure, it may seem easier, but 'stuff' isn't important. priviledge does have its perks, there's no doubt..but that should only make the rest of us work harder and be prouder of what we've accomplished.

hmmm...DLSs..i hide chocolate, so i can have it all to myself.. i've been known to run through a drive-thru on my way home because i'm so hungry (i never take a lunch @ work), and i don't want to wait until i make dinner for everyone else, even if dinner is sandwiches!..selfish little girl! LOL!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:30 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Wow, I agree it seems that white ppl have it easier than other races and if you don't agree --you're white on the outside or on the inside or both!
    My dirrrrty little secret is -- I would like to be with a woman, I would like to leave my husband, and sometimes I wish I could walk away from my life and the ones around me.
    All this stuff is what makes us like you said___HUMAN!!
    Anonymous