What do you do with your Christmas cards and B/day cards?

I used to cherish them and keep them but damn I have soooo many...I had to finally chunk them...I feel a tad bad about it but when we leave this world where do you think they'll end up?....lol

Your thoughts!
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I put them in my scrapbooks.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i keep some of them. the ones with personal writings, and from my hubby. others i throw away. cant keep everything, and like u said, u cant take it with ya.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I keep all of them. In a big shoebox under the bed. Just a nice reminder to go back and look on.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• With my children's birthday cards I used to tape them to their bedroom door so they could enjoy them all year. The next year we'd replace them with the new ones. It got to be kind of a tradition. As for my own cards, I save the ones I really want and throw the others out. I look at it this way, I don't expect other people to keep the cards I send forever so I don't feel bad throwing mine away.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 12:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I cut them in half and send the pictures side to my preschool that I work at. Preschools and daycares love getting recycled cards to be used for many projects and cutting practice for the kids.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I recycle them

Answer by rkoloms at 1:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Certain ones I save, they go into my memory box~
    Julieann78

Answer by Julieann78 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Through them out , I am not a pack rat.
    Anonymous

• I save the very special ones, first ones from my hubby, 1 st birthday for my son, etc. I save the card fronts and donate them to the nursing homes or assisted living places. They use them to make bookmarks that they then donate to the libraries
    vgriffinmama

Answer by vgriffinmama at 10:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I keep them around because my husband's sentimental. Then once I've picked them up off the floor one too many times I get angry and I throw them all away.
    Anonymous