Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stolen Package *HELP*

My Grandmother sent my son a package for xmas. And it was miss delivered by Fed Ex. I have the Name of who signed for it. And it was someone in my APT complex.

Is there anything I can do?

Answer Question

Asked by EarthMama05 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 10 (392 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Dang I'd be going and knocking on doors. And I'd be calling fed ex and be chewing some people out for it.

    Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • police report asap and go get your package as asap

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • Talk to the apartment manager, the police, Fed Ex, and anyone else you have to.

    Answer by crazycatlady66 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • Fed Ex should fix it for you and if they don't see above posts!

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • Get the proof from Fed Ex and make a police report.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • report it to fedex, your apt complex and notify the is a federal offense to open or take another persons mail....(im almost positive)

    Answer by LynnB1 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • First I'd go to the apt when you know it was delivered and just ask them if they have it. Maybe they do and just forgot about it. If they say they don't have it, call FedEx and see what they say you should do. Also contact your apt manager and let them know.

    Answer by robyann at 12:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN