Do you whiten your teeth?

If so, what do you use that isn't crazy expensive and works really well...thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have come across Aquafresh Advantage 2x whitening and it works!!!! Its about $2.80 at wallmart. I also use the store brand of listerine's pre-rinse whitening mouth wash. I also use the colgate stain removing toothbrush(it looks like it has a star shape in the middle of the bristles. In the first week or so with just the tooth paste I saw a major difference, and now will only use that product!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Crest white strips...kinda spendy (under $30) but my bottom teeth don't show when I talk or smile so I use the bottom strips for my top teeth as well so I get twice the bang for my buck...lol.. then I use a whitening toothpaste called 'Plus White' to brush off the whitestrip residue..works pretty good..I mean my teeth don't glow in the dark or anything like movie stars teeth but it's good enough for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I tried the walmart knock off version of the teeth whitening strips....it was like 7.49 I think.....It worked a little......
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Went to the dentist and had trays made especially for my teeth. Used them everyday for 2 weeks, 2 hours a day, and it worked really well. Nice and white, but not overly white that they glowed. I touch them up once every month. Cost for the trays was $300 which included 4 tubes of whitening gel. Tried over-the-counter stuff, did not really do the trick. I don't, however, drink coffee, smoke or drink soft drinks like coke, pepsi, dr. pepper, etc.
    dirtymartini1

Answer by dirtymartini1 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2010