Do you eat the same thing for breakfast everyday?

I do! instant oatmeal every, single day. My BFF has eaten a Cinnamin Brown Sugar PopTart and a glass of milk for b-fast for the past 30 years!
What so you eat?

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 11:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't usually eat breakfast. I did today, though. I had a bowl of Rice Chex. It's the first time I've eaten breakfast (before 10am) since Christmas, I think.
    My kids have cereal most days but we usually have a variety. Right now we have Chex (3 different kinds), Cheerios and Honey Bunchs of Oats. Oh and some granola stuff that you don't even need milk in, you can eat the stuff plain like candy it's so yummy, lol.
    They can also make themselves toast or English muffins (if we have them) and put peanut butter on the toast or instant oatmeal.
    My kids are in charge of getting their own breakfast.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I have a bowl of Special K fruit and yogurt cereal and coffee every morning...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• No I change all the time. It always depends on what we have. Toast, cereal, cream of wheat, oatmeal, muffins or eggs.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Yeah, same thing everyday, nothing..I can't even THINK about food till late afternoon. Not healthy but why force food down my throat when I don't want it? I drink a protien drink with spiruleena in it tho...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• pretty much......I don't like heavy breakfasts..so I go with something quick....which is usually a bagel with cream cheese. I don't mind cooking for my family and will make them anything...but for me its always a bagel.....and on the rare times, a bowl of cereal......I'm boring...I know lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 7, 2010