Such a bad start to my day... I want to cry...

Wow. I really haven't had a day start out this badly in a long, long time... On top of a pretty bad week in general, this morning I wake up to a phone call from my dad, yelling at me and freaking out over a misunderstanding I had with his family (which, really, was more their fault than mine, but that's a long story). Then, I stand up out of bed and realize that my period had started overnight and I had a big stain on my bed. Then I get this random text from my brother that he accidentally sent to me, that confirmed a suspicion of mine that he'd been lying to me about something (a major thing). THEN, I get on my computer and, upon turning it on, see that DH had been trying to delete the history, but hadn't quite completed it, showing that he'd been looking at porn last night while I was putting our son to bed (I had asked him flat out what he was doing and he lied to me about it). Anyone else having a bad day???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hope your day improves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Wow, I'm sorry you're having a bad day..... My days and nights have been filled with blowing my nose for the past 3 weeks, grrrr.. Our boys are off school because of snow and they are fighting like cats and dogs,grrrrrr.... I know my problems don't amount to much but I just wanted some peace and quiet today and tomorrow but thanks to the weather they will be home.... Don't get me wrong, I Love our boys, but I feel like crud!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• well i found out my SO purchased skype minutes....why i dunno, I told him to cancel that.....and I too started my period this morning and my pj's were stained....ugh.....yet another pair to wash LOL

I'd say the period thing def. makes every day issues more extreme...lol...but if I were you I would just forget the family issues (at least for the next few days for periods sake lol) and take care of you...you're most important and without a healthy you no one else can benefit......plus a healthy and happy you helps to get through hard moments....Hope you feel better!!!

ps~ I took my midol, drank a cup of coffee and now im going to take my boys out for a bike ride while I walk my dog.....its an oddly warm day here in NC and I need to take advantage of it! lol....plus i really need tampons too argle...lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• what a day opener! So sorry.

I woke up at nine. I'm depressed because I don't have a job so I have been dropping the ball. My son has prolly been up for an hour in his crib and that kills me. I look over at my phone and no messages. so much snow that I don't want to leave the house. most people are declaring it a snow day so I am just going to use the day to study... when I get around to it. my little man is addicted to nick jr. I am trying to play for an impromptu birthday with an incredible cake... I won't have any help from the father. it's good enough that we are technically in a relationship. that is going to kill me today... my son's birthday is so close to Christmas so i don't get a real break. I think I will be on pins and needles till it's over. c'mon 17th!!!
    Anonymous