What is one regret you have and what are you doing to change that?

Since it is a New Year and we all have regrets or things we should have done or wish we had done differently I wonder what is your one regret, and what are you doing to change that or make it better.

For me I would say my one regret is that I did not go to school sooner. I don't completely regret waiting because I now have a better grasp of what I want, but I feel if I had done it sooner we could be doing better financially and I would not be taking precious time away from my kids doing my coursework. But to change it I have begun taking classes and I am working towards my Bachelor's degree and I hope to have it within a year & half. Then I will be able to give back to my family and do what I love.

2boysnaprincess

Asked by 2boysnaprincess at 11:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No regrets just lessons learned. Kudos on going back to school!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• no regrets here.....the way I see it is that everything that I've done and everything that's happened to me has led me to where I am today and made me become the person that I am......I'm happy with who I am and where I am so I'm thankful for my past.....good and bad...it makes me.......me. :))

I wish you well on completing your school.....you shouldn't regret not going sooner......I'm sure you'll do better now than you would've then......and the fact that you've realized you want to finish is SUPER KUDOS to you!! congratulations on your endeavor!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I regret my weight. I hate how heavy I have let myself get. Not just that but I never pay attention to myself. My weight makes me feel like there is no point in say.... polishing my toes, I am still going to be ugly.

I am trying my level best to get this weight off. I have a pretty good bit to shed but I have to try. I just have to do it. I am sick of living in this body. I know I would be so much happier all around if I just lost the weight.

Here's hoping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• None, there are a few off decisions I made in my past. But NOTHING I regret. I wouldnt be the person I am today without what I had done yesterday...... And at the time I did everything for a reason.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2010