Anyone live out in Jacksonville NC?

I've been out here for a few months now.....almost a year come May and I have one really great friend....but I was wondering if there's anyone out here who has kids around the ages of 3-5 or something like that? I wanted my boys to have some friends LOL :)

LynnB1

Asked by LynnB1 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is a group on here for moms out of Camp Lejeune. You should check it out. Are you civilian or military? There are playdates at some of the housing bases through the community centers. There are also tons of play grounds on base. I've met a couple moms just taking my kids out to play. GL!
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 11:23 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• hey thank you!!! my family is military....im a dependent! lol thank you!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• We lived in Hubert for almost 5 years. The libraries offer programs-like story hour. Are you active in your husband's unit? That's a great way to make friends for both you & your kids. Good luck!
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2010