Why were you invited to be a Friend?

Friend invites. Why did you invite someone, or why were you invited? Was it because they visited your profile/page, your avatar, your replies, questions? Journal posts Etc.. Since you were friends with someone they like? What were your reasons? I'm pleased and Happy with my Friends!! I hope you are! As always, Thank you for your kind replies!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A few were from my answers, 1 was looking for info, and I invited 1 to show support and accept her despite of her life style! I am happy with the friends I have but regret the 1 I should have been weary of!!! And I do know who the person is that was looking for info.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I usually send out a friend request when I like an answer that theyve given. After I've checked out their profile, if I think we may have some things in common, or I just want to keep in touch.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:34 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Some replied to my journal post. Some I spoke with in post. Others I think are just nosey about my page. lol
    night.magic

Answer by night.magic at 11:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I am hoping that when ppl invite me to be their friend they truly mean it. I have a ton of "FRIENDS" on here but only a handful that really seem to care about me everyday. I invite ppl to be my friend cuz I really want to get to know them but then they just seem to disappear and don'tcome back on very often. I find them on their profiles in here and in some of my other groups. I think sometimes ppl see my friends on my page and then all of a sudden they are friends with them too don't know what's up with that either it'slike they try & steal them away
    Anonymous