Is there a letter in cursive you love or hate to do?

Sometimes my D's don't turn out! My "q's bother me! Sometimes the post office doesn't approve of my I's! Though I've always gotten nice hand writing comments! So in this snow Day. I'm down to asking about letters that may trouble you. But it is .. just for fun! Thank you for replying!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:22 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• in school, I had the hardest time with the capital S. now I just write a normal one and then the rest is cursive LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• The letter G, in capitol, in cursive.. I can't do it the correct way so I do it my way,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Hate the upper-case Q. Looks weird!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• The cursive, capital I's. HAAAAATTTTTTE them. No matter what I do it is UGLY! Sad though, my second daughters name is Izabella. Ha
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Capital S and I .

Answer by louise2 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• My capital D's always look lopsided. I remember stressing over making my B's look like something legible.
    However, I do have fun writing capital L's. They're so swoopy, they're fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i don't like the capital letter Q in cursive...I always just write it in print.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I would love to be able to write in cursive again. Due to a blood-clot induced stroke 2 years ago, I cannot write legibly anymore. I was always so proud of my beautiful handwriting and even could do beautiful calligraphy before. Even my signature is nearly impossible. My last name starts with the letter "S" and that is almost impossible for me.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i hate the lowercase k! now i see my kindergarden son prints his lower k like a cursive lower k! i hate Q, S, R...i think a lot of my cursive is a mix b/t print and cursive actually, especially the uppercases!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I know I learned how to in school but I can't for the life of me write anything but my name in cursive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2010