whats an attractive bra during pregnancy and nursing? i am at the end of my pregnancy and none of my bras fit. i wear sports bras that are too small. :( i want my boobs to still look perky!

i have perky boobs - tmi - you just cant tell bc my pregnant belly is sooooo big! any bra suggestions? normally 34dd, since pregnancy i measure all over the chart. the sad thing is the stores say i have to order online - meaning no trying on... :( ugghhh.... suggestions?

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• HaHaHaHa..... Perky,lol.. I'm thinking you must be young. Playtex makes some good nursing bras, and they stand behind them. If they tear, break, etc, they will send you new ones. Your best bet is to wait until after the baby comes to get new ones, your girls are possibly going to get bigger.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Here is the bad news: unless you have medical intervention, after a term preganacy you will no longer have perky breasts; they will stay firm longer because you are breastfeeding, but it will happen.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Nursing bras are not attractive, unless you buy very expensive ones. I wanted several of them, so I just went to Target. Try them all on to see what's comfortable. Get some soft ones to wear at night, but they do even have reasonably comfortable underwire ones that will help with keeping "the girls" up where they belong.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• uggghhh I've been trying to figure out the same thing. My old bras are to small and I couldn't find any at the store that fit right and were comfortable. My boobs are so sensitive I settled for cute thin sports bras until the end of my pregnancy. Cute bras are not at the top of my list of needs right now I guess, especially when hubby prefers I don't wear them at all!!!!!!!
    MarshaLynn04

Answer by MarshaLynn04 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2010