Am I the only one who's happy about the upcomming tax season?

We just bought our 1st house in July of 09 and we've got 3 children. The extra money is going to help out a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, We just bought a house, but we do not qualify for the $8000 and our kids are grown so we do not get that. We might have to pay this year.

Answer by louise2 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• OP HERE!! We are first time home buyers, why wouldn't we qualify?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• OP - if you are a first time homebuyer, then you would qualify. Don't worry. And we are lying in wait for our return also... it is badly needed...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I am so happy about tax season lol! We normally get a decent refund, and will be using it to pay off $300 a month of bills and using part of it for a vacation, and also going to buy my kids clothes and shoes they really need, and getting a new laptop. I'm hoping I have enough left over after that to buy a couple things for the house (new computer desk, curtains and a mattress set for my daughter).
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I'm excited. I'm an accountant and it gets fun when it's busy!
    Anonymous

• I am too, we usually get a decent refund and will be using it to pay off bills and some for a vacation this summer!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2010