I need a good atheist conversion to Christian to use in a paper. Anyone got one that can be serious?

I will ask please have a little respect if you do not have an answer let others give an example. Please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Lee Strobel

C.S. Lewis

Frank Pastore

There are many more, but these are the first ones who came to mind. Lee Strobel became a Christian by learning more about evolution and rejecting what science was saying. Frank Pastore, was a very strong atheist. C.S. Lewis is a legend : ) he is a genius and one of the greatest writers in Christian history.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 11:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Thank you cinnamon mom. I will look at those links. Lee Strobel sounds great. I wonder if I have heard of him. I have heard of Lewis of course :)

I was trying to get a more personal story but it seems I will have to go with the high profile ones. Is Lee Strobel well known?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Yeah, Lee Strobel is pretty well known and respected in Christian circles. He has written some really good books, A Case for Christ, A Case for a Creator, The Case for Faith, The Case for the Real Jesus, etc. In fact, if he was a cafemommer he would sure be good in here!!! : )

You were looking for someone here to share their testimony of conversion from atheism? Well, I converted but not from atheism so I can't help you with that. But good luck.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• mmm maybe not that personal. I am just afraid the entire class will use the same examples. :) but these links have helped. Thanks
    Anonymous

• Lee Strobel is a wonderful person to use. The Case for Christ is what helped my former Atheist husband open his eyes and give his life to Christ. My husband saw the book and read it came to me and said he wanted Jesus. It was amazing.
    Anonymous

• AWESOME RESOURCE: http://www.doesgodexist.org/#journal
    He tried to hard to prove atheism, and he is a scientist... he just couldn't disprove God.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 11, 2010