My little girl wont stop crying!!!! :(

My little girl is 4 months and 2 weeks old.... Yesterday she was really fussy and I think she is teething. She is drooling a lot and putting everything in her mouth. Well today she keeps crying and I put orajel on her gums and unless Im holding her she and comforting her she is crying! I dont know what to do?.... She also has always had reflux really bad but it had gotten a lot better but now its getting really bad! I dont know what to do for her? She has finally fallen asleep for me to be able to type this! PLEASE HELP!

heatherjenea

Asked by heatherjenea at 11:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hylands teething tabs
    frozen, damp washcloths
    lots of extra hugs and nursing (it is for comfort as much as nutrition)

Answer by rkoloms at 12:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i use to freeze damp baby wash cloths and they are hard for your baby to chew on at first then they get soft but still cold.. try it and see if it works. If not then try bouncing her in her bouncer to giv e your arms a rest. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• You may need to tke her to the Doctor - she might have an ear infection!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• shes probably teething and the excess spit should be calming her reflux if anything but try some teething drops or teething tablets they both work pretty well
    Anonymous

• Wear your baby in a sling. Studies show babies cry less in slings. Most babies can breastfeed in most slings and find relief from reflux.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• thanks so much everyone! Can you get teething tablets at like Wal-Mart?
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 3:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2010