Hello, do you have snow? I am looking out the window seeing the wonder blanket God has put on this earth and can't help but think of Jesus.

Do you ever look past the bitter cold, the bad road and other inconveniences and take in the beauty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do want to add that I am actually quite surprised and disappointed in some of the people here writing rude comments and posting vulgar pictures. Why do you have a problem with this question? Why do you need to come here and harrass? I thought you were better than this.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I don't see the connection between Jesus, a man who lived in the desert & snow....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I do it every single day....but I don't attribute it to any kind God. But I appreciate it all the same...every tree, flower, snowflake, leaf, cloud, star....it is beautiful and I love that I share the same energy as what I see outside my window.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I've always thought the snow was pretty.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I wish there was snow here.

Anon :51...Snow is Gods creation. Don't be closed minded!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• "Anon :51...Snow is Gods creation. Don't be closed minded! "

It's not being closed minded to not believe the same as you.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• OH Please quit the bickering! If you don't see the connection with Jesus and the snow than you don't understand what I am talking about. That is ok with me, but just stop already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2010

• anon:56 if I could send you some half of our snow you would have about 4 inches of snow. I would be glad to send it to you if I could :)

I agree God made this snow, there is something in his plan with this snow.
    Anonymous

• Snow is caused by water from evaporation crystalizing when the air reaches the point of freezing.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I do while and just after it is snowing, but after that it is hard for me to look past the cold, I cant' stand the cold and the snow, we got almost three feet like a month ago, and a little since then, I am stillw aiting for it to go away!
    Anonymous