making money from home

i am still trying to find the real thing on here to make some money from home,. is anyone actually making any and how, i dont want to do surverys or anything like that, thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org www.iavoa.com , www.vanetworking.com  . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Lots of us are making money :-). I have my OWN home based business with Ameriplan. I have been with the company since March of 2009 and I love it. It's nothing that's hard to do and I get to either help people SAVE or MAKE money so I feel good about what I do.

No cold calling, products, selling or parties involved.

Daily Pay, Benefits, 401K, Life insurance, websites and training provided.

Listen to a company overview at (951)262-1118 then you can request a phone interview with me at www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis
    If you listen to the call and you are ready to get started you can enroll right online at www.IBOplus.com/ChristinaDennis

God Bless!!!
    Christina Dennis
    678-823-0523
    Christina51505-YAhoo IM

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 12:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I am making money from home - I have 3 children that I homeschool - so I don't have alot of extra time - I spend about 15 - 20 hours a week and I am making good money and it is increasing each month. If you would like more information I have a great webcast that you can view - it takes about 30 minutes (you can watch at your own pace) - just contact me through my cafemom mail and I will be happy to provide you with a code to view the webcast - this way you can decide if this might be something that will work for you.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I work at home with a 5 year old in school, a 2 year old at home with me and one on the way and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

I make pretty good money with this company. Let me know if I can help with any details or questions.
    :-)
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Check out my website. It has info that you are looking for.

http://taramarie2009.webs.com/
    tarams98020

Answer by tarams98020 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• This is the question that gets multiple responses with everyone talking about their HB business. Well, I'm one of them too..lol
    Do the research. See what makes sense to you. I have a blog and looking at some prior posts may help you. Also, if you like, postmark me, as there may be some future articles that might help as well. www.bloggingformoneysite.com
    Peodigy

Answer by Peodigy at 9:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2010