anyone see kate gosselin's new do?

omg if there isn't enough drama in her life omg now she's got long blonde hair???? what is she trying to do win jon back? Or try to be like hailey? She knows he likes hot blondes with long hair maybe an attempt to get him back what do you think? either that or it's for attention..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dont care about kate or her hair!! LOL
    jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 12:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• How about she is recently divorced and is trying to reinvent herself, now that she no longer has the Whiny Ass Bitch for a husband.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Yes I think she looks great. I feel bad for her. I knw she was a bitch buy he didnt have to cheat. He should have tried to talk to her.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• She's an attention whore. I was watching E! last night (because I didn't feel like getting up to change the channel) and they were talking about her. She looks like a freak. Why couldn't she just wait to grow her hair out like other normal women?
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Wow I think its ridiculous that the woman can't even do her hair differently without everyone throwing a freaking fit over it and jumping to conclusions about what she's "trying to do." I recently cut my hair short when its been long for years. So now am I an attention whore who must have a "hidden agenda?" Get over it ppl. She wanted a new do...SO WHAT! And all these people talking crap about her new hair are probably the same ones that were making fun of her old hair do as well.
    Anonymous

• I think she's trying to mimic the young blondes in Hollywood to be hip and whatever else you call that(you know like Lindsay Lohan has gone blonde and Britney Spears,etc). Its like she's trying to be in her early 20's again and she really shouldnt.

It just looks like she is trying to not be who she is.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Why does anyone care?
    Anonymous

• I doubt she wants him back-according to sources she has full custody of the kids and he owes her child support. I think she wanted to update her look. And nows she's single she went all out.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• This is so absurd and so lame. The news has a headline about Kate's new hair style. That is so dumb. WHo cares? I got a new hair style too. Big deal. SHe is an attention whore. I can't believe that people are so gullible that they actually like her. The whole thing is laughable. As if it is news-worthy.Ha.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• It looks whorish and stupid. Even worse than her other do.
    Anonymous