Don't you hate it when you need more info, when people ask questions?

I love the Q & A part of Cafe Mom, but sometimes I feel I need more info,,,for example my SO cheated what should I do, with no details, does this bother you? I also wonder what happened in some of the cases, like when someone's kid is super sick or if they ended up being in labor or not, LOL! Just curious if anyone felt the same way!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 12:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and it drives me nuts when you ask for more details so you can figure out what they're talking about and you never get any more info. I mean if you thought it important enough to actually ask the question, why wouldn't you check the answers and respond? It's just frustrating.
    Anonymous

• Yes i hate it.Because they get ticked off and start divulging more info if you don't answer the way they want you to.Well if you had put that in your question in the first place i would have understood you better.Instead of getting all mad and start calling people names.You can only answer with what info they give you.

Anonymous

• I don't hate it. I just move on to another question that makes sense. I don't have enough time or enough interest to wonder.
    Anonymous