I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I tripped and fell, but I landed on my knees. I'm having lower pelvic pain, but the doctor said the baby is probably fine... probably???

tbear2008

Asked by tbear2008 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YOUR doctor said this?? if it was YOUR doctor and your still worried, i would personally go to the ER... u know? or talk to the doc and tell him you REALLY feel like yu need him to check to make sure everything is okay.. say something about like mothers intuition :) good luck!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2008

• Ditto to the above & must add they say probley to cover them from liability,if something was to happen from them making statements with specific answers.
    I learned this from a physician,that got instructed this years ago from the big shots in charge of hospital areas,nice to know our care is compromised at allot of places we receive care from..Because they fear harm to them over the patients they took an oath to care for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2008

• I had tripped and fell on my knees when I was 7 months prego. My OB had told me that I was probably fine too, and I was (and my daughter too). But if you're having pelvic pain...I would call back and insist on seeing your OB to just make sure. Even if its just for the sake to ease your mind :) Good luck and congrats!
    Momma2Kaeden

Answer by Momma2Kaeden at 11:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2008

• Probably fine isn't good enough for me! You should go to the ER and get a 100% nothing is wrong
    liz383

Answer by liz383 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2008

• if the doc has checked you and said it is fine then it is fine. If he has not checked you then you may want to call him and say look I feel and I want to be checked out to make sure no harm comes to my baby. if he will not check you then get a doc that cares more about you and your baby.
    homextownxgirl

Answer by homextownxgirl at 3:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2008