We were infiltrated?

So the Newark incident appears to be a man that snuck under a rope to kiss his girl friend goodbye.

They released the VIDEO today.

Thoughts on yesterdays the sky is falling mentality??

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 2:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I wasn't here yesterday to see what you're referring to so i can't address that. however, i don't care if it was simply a guy kissing his girlfriend good bye. the fact that he got under a rope past such "tight" security is an issue. It's not what happened or who went - it's that he could.
    Anonymous

• I don't remember hearing the sky was falling. I must have missed something. I do remember hearing about some serious breaches of security in recent weeks.

Tell me sweet does it only count if there is a successful attack? Does someone have to die or just get injured?

Would you feel the same way if someone walked through your house as a shortcut to the house behind you?

-----shaking head----

I for one am thrilled to hear it was a guy wanting a last kiss. I don't want an attack. I am still just as unhappy about the breach.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• sleep

Anonymous

• "Thoughts on yesterdays the sky is falling mentality?"

Not as bad as my thoughts on this trolling post.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 2:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• ll me sweet does it only count if there is a successful attack?

It wasn't an attack. But this is why we can't live like EVERYTHING deserves the FULL COURT PRESS to put FEAR into us on a regular basis. It does US no good...

The problem was there was only ONE guard there who apparently didn't take his job all that seriously that he wandered off....We should have heightened security, we should not FREAK every time a dumbass does something like this

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

Not as bad as going to WAR either lies or UNFOUNED FEARS and did so by DRUMMING up FEAR among US so that we would be FOR IT

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

What are you talking about? I didn't see any "sky is falling" mentality.

I agree with anon :39. It really doesn't matter what the guy was planning to do. Plant a kiss, plant a bomb, either way, we should have better security.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• well, we all know the media takes bad things and runs and spreads it around...just look what it did with the Obama campaign...now look (sigh.) if people JUST listen to the media - we cannot be a 'normal society'. People need to take and learn from all sides.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• They aren't smart enough to recognize the difference between a guy kissing his girl and a guy with a bomb. @@ That is what I think. You don't have to have a high IQ to be a security guard. Trust me. I know a few dumb security personnel, MP's and Cops.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Thoughts on yesterdays the sky is falling mentality?"

What are you talking about? I didn't see any "sky is falling" mentality. There were multiple posts about us being INFILTRATED! and thats why the camera weren't working..etc....(hello it was NEWARK! LOL)

I agree with anon :39. It really doesn't matter what the guy was planning to do. Plant a kiss, plant a bomb, either way, we should have better security. Agree! But what we can't do is live in FEAR on a REGULAR BASIS

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2010