I had the ovulation symptoms....

Ok so Sunday I had some ovulation symptoms, egg white mucous discharge, pain in my right lower side, rise in temp by .2. My husband and I had intercourse and ttc. We were not able to have sex on the rest of my "days to conceive" because his job hours were crazy. That was the only day I had the symptoms anyway. How good are the odds? I know sperm can live inside for 4-5 days but I am just anxious! I want another baby so bad!

annamcg18

Asked by annamcg18 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Anyone?
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Was Sunday the only day of egg white mucous did you have? Did your temps stay up? I've heard that the BEST days to BD (baby dance) are on the day you ovulate, and the 2 days before. If you had a temp rise on Sunday, that means you probably ovulated Saturday. I'm not a doctor so it's hard for me to say what the chances are...Sorry I'm not much help! Do you use fertilityfriend.com to chart your cycles? Maybe if you posted the link to your chart it would help some of the TTC experts tell you more info...
    ammil87

Answer by ammil87 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I didnt follow the charts online I just made notes on my phone. We did have sex friday and saturday but not the days after Sunday. Yes Sunday was the only day that I had the symptoms. I dont know I guess I have no more chances this month since my hubby cant give me anymore sex lol. I will just have to try harder next month. It only took one try with my 1st and I didnt have the knowledge I have this time.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2010