Affairs..

Have any of you moms out there ever had an affair with another man? Im talking to moms specifically who normally would NEVER do that sort of thing, but something just went out the window and you did it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• um no..have never and would never..its just wrong..and i am a sahm so its not like i dont have plenty of time or anything
    Anonymous

• I have...and it was the worst mistake of my life. DH never found out about it, but I still feel horrible every single day. It happened during a time when me and DH were taking a "break" and were "seperated", but it still doesn't make it acceptable. I was still a married woman, and when I look back on it I realize how wrong and disrespectful it was. Go ahead and bash me, I know I messed up.
    Anonymous

• Definitely no bashing from me. Everyone has made mistakes...some people just have not made THAT particular one. They are no better--we have all done something bad in our lives. I had an affair over the summer. Something I said I would never do, and I used to judge people who did. I was very lonely and down on myself...my husband didnt want to be intimate-he was into porn...I lost all self esteem. Then someone about 10 yrs older than me showed a big interest. I pushed him away time and time again, but I finally let him wear me down and I gave in and had an affair with him-lasted 3 mos. But-its the BEST thing that has happened to my marriage--it totally changed the way my husband treats me and we are more in love than ever now.
    Anonymous

• I have....and it was the BEST mistake of my life. We've been married for 15 years (yes i married the guy that i cheated on my ex husband with) And we STILL have a wonderful relationship.

I would do it ALL again a million times if i had to. For me, it worked to my benefit. My DH is my best friend & there is no other out there for me.

I guess i don't see it as a mistake. I see it as a blessing that he came into my life & swept me off my feet.
    Anonymous