Jesus is the savior and he has saved me...

The song amazing grace hits home. There was a time when I was wreck, and ready to die. Jesus saved me.

Does anyone else relate to song Amazing Grace?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Its a very inspiring song.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I love that song.....especially the Chris Tomlin version (My Chains are Gone). So thankful he saved a wretch like me = ) Ok, so now I have to go listen to it lol!
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Its either Laura Hackett, Misty Edwards or Kristene Mueller that sings another version of Amazing grace.... really good song!

Love the song especially since I have a better understanding and revelation of His grace!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

•  

Here it is if anyone wants to listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y01rx_XzQ34

deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I actually hate that song. Especially on bag pipes. It sends terrible chills up and down my spine every time I hear it.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I love amazing grace!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Preaching goes elsewhere. This is a Q & A forum. Even as a christian I didn't like this song. I always try to be a good person and think that it is horrifying to hear myself described as a "wretch". What does Jesus save you FROM exactly? The hell that his "loving" father created, of course. Convenient.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Yep - I turned to Christ when I was 16, and have been holding on to Him ever since. :-)
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2010