do you have to have children to be in cafemom ???

i want to be a mom but no luck i do have doggies a cat and bunnies they are my babies and a husband who's my biggest kid. anyone no a simple way to conceive

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You are supposed to be trying to conceive, be pregnant, or already have them.
    Only way to conceive is have sex LOL.
    If you are having issues there are groups on here for support. You can also talk to your dr about geting some help
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• trying to concieve means u can be on cafemom. that said it drives me up a wall when people call pets children. and it's demeaning to call your husband one.
    I am a pet lover, had pets before kids.... they r nothing like having a child
    Anonymous

• Lighten up anon 8:17 geez. How do you sit at the computer with that big ole stick up your behind?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2010