cheek piercings

i think that dimple piercings look sooo cute and i am seriously considering getting them, i was just wondering if any of you have them, and i want to know if you have had problems with them. thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no advice, but I think they're cute on the right person.. u gotta have decent cheeks for them tho.. really skinny faces they look funny
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• op here: i have a baby face so my cheeks arent skinny, and i think it would look cute on me. i only have my ears pierced though, and no tattoos or anything. i will have to ask my husband what he thinks....
    Anonymous

• you mean a Monroe piercing? i had a friend how had it done and no problems. i have my lip pierced and i take out my ring sometimes cause it make my gums sore..im sure that piercing may do the same
    Anonymous

• to anon 3:30- not a monroe, cheek piercings...they are the same placement as dimples usually.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2010