arts and craft projects..share yours

My 19 month old loves to finger paint, so i tape a few big peices of paper to the kitchen wall strip him naked and let him go at it.. he loves it!!! I am also working on a project that he can paint rocks so while daddy is outa town we can paint them and hide them so daddy can find them when he gets home..

What are some of your fav projects to do with your toddlers?

franklynnsmom

Asked by franklynnsmom at 3:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I found one online that im going to try...its an indoor sand box but filled with rice or beans.....I have a bunch of clean old containers and such that he can play with it, im unsure about the rice because it is so small and can be a choking hazard but i think the beans will be ok for him..
    And im going to make a few bean bags filled with rice so we can do a ring toss kinda thing, good use of the old daiper boxes i saved...im going to cover the boxs with paper and let him color them and cut a large hole in one side so he can toss the bean bags in and get them out easily
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 3:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2010