signs and inspiration of God

lets share those small signs or nudges God gives us during the day.

How has God given you a little advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• hes just made me stronger and more patient.
    prinzesa_edith

Answer by prinzesa_edith at 3:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I know this sounds stupid but my mom gave me this lillte metal angel to put on my visor in my car that says "Please watch over my daughter" and one day I was driving and it fell off and hit me in the head, I knew that was a sign to slow down and watch what I was doing. Later that day I seen on the news a bad car crash on the road I was driving!!!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 3:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Snow? haha Had to do it, sorry.

When I was nursing my kids, I knew someone loving created my arm to bend in the perfect place to hold and feed my newborns. He placed my eyes the perfect distance away from my newborn so that they could see me while they nursed. Now that I am a mother, I ve experienced unconditional love as a parent, and fully understand that He unconditionally loves us as our parent. So, I guess motherhood is my answer.

3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• When I was nursing my kids, I knew someone loving created my arm to bend in the perfect place to hold and feed my newborns. He placed my eyes the perfect distance away from my newborn so that they could see me while they nursed. Now that I am a mother, I ve experienced unconditional love as a parent, and fully understand that He unconditionally loves us as our parent. So, I guess motherhood is my answer.
    --------------

awww, that was beautiful. I second that.
    Anonymous

• 3giggles..YOU'RE BAD....AND I LIKE IT!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2010