ever had them days where you just wanted to punch someone just make you feel better?

thats me today and the one person i would love to punch is the snow truck guy. he cleared the whole street cept in front of our house. he cleared out next to the curb right up next to the mail boxes all the way up and down the street cept ours. we called the city and they said well he cant see the curb. umm really but the same amount of snow was everywhere else and our cars are in the drive not the street..grrr so my car is stuck because of the 5 ft high drift that goes back about 6 ft ...3ft of that is in the street. the city worker took time to plow out 2 drives ways but couldnt do the fricken street in front of our house wtf?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I want to punch people in the face often. I grit my teeth a lot instead and then my jaw hurts..
    Anonymous

• yeah,my SIL!!!! Grrrrr!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• op here
    same here lol i actually went out ealier and just screamed that helped some but im still pretty upset about it.
    Anonymous

• Yeah today...Someone I have never met (my father) is still screwing up my life and I am 30!
    Anonymous

• I think if I did punch my ex in the face it would make me feel better. LOL ! However, he would probably cry and report me to the police.
    Kim370

Answer by Kim370 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• there are a few people....today its dh's boss.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2010