This my sound crazy but......

With my first son, who was planned, I could feel my body making him before I knew I was pregnant. What I mean by that is, I could feel like "bubbles" (only word I can use to describe it) down in my uterus and ovary region about two days after conception. I thought I was crazy but I think it happened again. I am not sure if I am pregnant but I had this feeling a few days ago after trying to conceive on Sunday. If I am not pregnant then I won't know what the heck that was but if I am pregnant then I think that should be a early pregnancy symptom. Please tell me I am not alone in this! Please tell me you felt it too!

annamcg18

Asked by annamcg18 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no
    Anonymous

• no
    Anonymous

• No, I'm sorry, but you really need to come back in a few weeks and let us know for sure!!!
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Ok lol I will definately let you all know. I have talked to a few older women and they said yes but others I have talked to have said no. I just wanna know what it is. The only other time I felt it was conceiving my son. It couldnt be gas cause I know what that feels like and it was too low to be gas.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i def know what you are talking about i have felt that with all 3 of mine and it was weeks before my post. test it dose feel like a bubble effect lol congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2010