Winter activities

What are some activities your kids enjoy during the winter months?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 3:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sledding
    Snowball fights

Answer by rkoloms at 3:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• building forts, winter crafts (ie. make snowflakes, cotton-ball snowmen, etc.) we like to curl up and drink hot chocolate and watch a movie. play games.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Well, we don't really have any activities per se. My daughter is 18 months old tomorrow and we really just hang out around the house. She loves her books, so we are always reading her books and whenever I'm cleaning, I just bring her with me. If I'm upstairs, I just close the gate at the top of the stairs and let her roam the upstairs (except the guest room). We have fun although we don't "do" too much. All day long though, I sing the abc's to her and try to teach her little words. Lately, she has been trying to say so much.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Today we went to our city's new indoor playground and it was a wonderful break! It's been too cold to stay outside long, but this was just perfect.

Answer by missanc at 6:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010