Anyone elses husband act this way??? (TMI)

Every once in a while when we have sex my husband has and orgasm before I do. When that happens (and we are missionary) its easier for me to switch position and go cowgirl. We all know that after a man ejaculates he goes softer. So when I do this my husband tends to pulls his legs apart because he is afraid its going to slip and and sprain his penis. It is really frustrating for me because then he messes up my chance to have an orgasm. I know there are other ways but I don't usually have one when we do anything other than intercourse or oral and because of the spermicide we use oral is out after that. So my question is are anyone elses husband afraid of this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OP here - that is our usual process but sometimes it just takes me longer to get there. And he is always very considerate and wants to make sure I do. And like I said its a rare thing that I don't!!! lol But I just think its ridiculous for him to have this fear that actually hinders our sex life

Anonymous

• Ummmm..IMO...have him do the oral for you, use spermie killer then continue on with the shaggin' !
    Totally not fair to you and a sprained penis? puh-leez - how bout childbirth bucko?! LOL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• my hubby & i have the same problem ....but i tried talking to him and made it clear and he tries to find ways to not ejaculate as fast as he usually does i think you two should sit down and talk ... an d try different positions and see what works for you two as a couple..
    Anonymous

• He should warn you when he is getting close..he CAN control this if you help him by changing positions, do something different and go at YOUR pace rather than his...tell him to be a big boy and get with the program! It's hard to climax when your man is soft!!!
    Anonymous

• Vibrator and then you don't have to worry about who comes first-because no matter what you will get yours!!!
    Anonymous