Are there any FREE vaccine clinics in las vegas I can go to get my kids in school now?

My 3 boys need shots or they can't get back in school and I don't have any money right now. Really need help.

MamaShaun10

Asked by MamaShaun10 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Health

• they do NOT need vaccines to attend a public school- you can sing the waiver. your choice. it is illegal for a public school to turn a child away or suspend them on the basis of vaccination, all you have to do is sign the waiver, state that your children will nto be receiving vaccines for religious reasons, done. end of problem.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• If you really want the vaccines, call the Health Department.
    Anonymous

• try www.exemptmychild.com for nevada vaccine waiver information.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Or get a waiver

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Sign the waiver, even if you want to vac your kids they can't get them all at once - that 's to much for their young bodies to process!! Then you can get them on your own schedule. Most doc won't deny vacs for financial reasons, but you have to talk to them about it!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 6:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2010