Bachelorette Party Ideas?

So I am trying to plan a bachelorette party for my friend and am having a really hard time. She said she wanted to do a spa day, but that is super expensive. Also some people she wanted to invite are not 21, and she is 26, so a bar would be out of the question. I thought we could all get pedicures and do dinner, and then go out to a dueling piano bar (pretty funny). But she has a guest list of around 25! She is driving me nuts! She suggested we go to a theather dinner, but you can't really talk or anything. Plus my Maid of Honor dress was around $200.00, I can't afford all this stuff! Any ideas would be appreciated.

NAT24ROXY24

Asked by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think you can all do each other's mani/pedi. A few games, a bowl of punch, some snax and have a good evening. I'd enjoy that.
    Anonymous

• just have a nice party at a cheap rec hall. Ask her family to bring a dish, rent a champage fountain at a local rental place,like a car hardware store. and enjoy the day. Make your own favor to go with her colors. and to help her out when people ask what she needs say .."well she doesn't really need or want anything.." and that means most will give her money! DONT DO A BRIDAL REGISTERY!!!! therefore no one has ideas on what she wants and gives money. You can make her a nice party for cheap! my maid of honor spent about $200 and that included decoratiions and the hall price of $50. and she had choc lollipops to take home< which my mom provided. Get your friends family invovled I am sure they would love to help you! good luclk
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2010