leaking from vagina... does kegels help stop?

I had a baby about a month ago. when i excercise I start leaking... guess just bladder. I know things are the same after a baby... but what helped you to stop this or does it ever stop? kegels? I am hoping to not always have to wear a pad. Does this just stop over time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No, it doesn't 'just stop'...do kegals religiously! You don't want to have to wear a diaper your whole life!
    Anonymous

• Kegel's will help strengthen your pelvic floor and reduce/eliminate leaking. Do them religiously. Try to do the squeeze and hold 10 seconds version.
    Anonymous

• Yes, you need to do kegels on a regular basis.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• You can buy sets of vagina weights to help you too. many online stores offer them. They are anywhere from $30-$90 depending on the set you get. Very helpful.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2010