Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Safty knobs????

I swear when i was younger they had safty knobs that go over the knobs on the stove....I cant find them anywhere but then again maybe they dont exist....has anyone ever seen these?

Answer Question

Asked by gio143 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 3 (26 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I found mine at walmart, in the baby section, near the baby clippers and stuff.

    Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • Try the baby section at department stores or look online.

    Answer by table4eight at 9:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • I tried walmart they had every safty thing buttt that and i also they didnt have the ones for the door knobs and there was no empty spaces indicating they where out....guess ill try somewhere else thanks mamas

    Answer by gio143 at 7:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.