Intense pain!! Help!

Well last night my lower right side of my back really started to ache. Well this morning when i got up it was even worse. I can sit just find and lay down fine but when i stand up and try to walk it hurts really bad. Especially when i step down on my right foot. Well it seems to def. not get any better, almost worse. It starts at like my right hip bone and then goes half way up my back, close to my side. Ya know when you lay down and do a whole lot of sit ups one after another and you feel that burning sensation? Thats what it feels like but 10x's worse. I would like to go to the ER but then my husband and i would have to take our 4 kids out in the snow and to sit in a hospital for who knows how long? anyone got any ideas of something that i may buy at walmart or maybe already have at home that will help it...i've taken a bath and that hasn't really worked....anyone got any suggestions? Thanks so much in advance!!!

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 4:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Health

• I would try taking some tylenol and a hot bath. If its a pulled muscle then that will help relax it. If you have a heating pad that would help as well. I totally understand not wanting to get the kids out in the snow and sit at the ER. Keep us updated!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• no really but just get it check i know it suck take the kids out on bad weather but you need to think on your health too doctor with give you a better answer the anyone here

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• It would be best to go to a doctor but it could be a bladder infection. I would not recommend taking any meds until you know what it is since you could make it worse. Cranberry juice is great to help get rid of bladder problems. Are you still in childbearing age? It could be a cyst or something. Did you work out, move furniture, or play really ruff yesterday ? If so it could be a pulled muscle. Do kidney stones run in your family? If so it could be that. Go to Webmd.com type in your symptoms and go from there. But if it gets worse I would say go to the doctor or hospital.
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 4:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Well thanks ladies. and ainstalshia I checked the webmd and thanks so much i never though to think of that, but i did it, and it gave me about 17 different things that it may be...I'm going to have my husband buy me a heating pad, take a hot bath and see how it goes from there. If it gets worse i probably will head to the er. thanks so much
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 5:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2010