on leave???

my dh friend was home on leave...he went back to ft hood where he is stationed and now he is back again..(he left last week end and came back yesterday)whats up with this.i know this is none of my business but the guy scares the crap out of me and i thought this was very odd...no bashing please.i know this isnt my business...but once again hes creepy...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I guess I'm not understanding what you're asking.

Are you questioning whether he was actually on leave? Or ...
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i dont know what i am asking because i really am confussed about what he is doing?i thought once your leave was up thats it you go back and do your army things....i didnt think you could come back a few days later???i dont know im confussed?he just freaks me out i wish he would go back to where ever he was going.
    Anonymous

• They have days off just like any other job. Also they can get leave, and if he was deployed he gets a few weeks to readjust before going back to work. What creeps you out? Talk to you Dh about it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Talk to your DH. If he makes you that uncomfortable, dont be alone with him. Just let your husband know so he can minimize the contact with you. Why he's coming and going, I dont know. Its none of mine or your business.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 5:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• ya i know its none of my business..............hence what i said on the OP
    Anonymous