How can you tell if your cork has come out or water has broke?

if you already discharge alot before become preggos and it increase as you move further along... how can you tell when the 'mucus plug' or your water has broke? Im 37 weeks and I think baby could come any day, but not sure what to look for, I woke up with wet undies (no sadly no fun dreams were had and it wasnt pee) and went to the doc he said everything was fine.

Im so confused... should I just wait for blood to come out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• when my water broke, it was a small rupture and not a full break. I had a trickle, that was like i was peeing but it wasn't. It only came out when i moved or sat on the toilet and pushed. When i got to the hospital they examined me to see if i was correct and the doctor pushed on it and a geyser of water came out. I had no pain, no blood, just a trickle.
    Anonymous

• every1 is different hunni, with my girls they had to break my waters but with my son they came away in the space of 24 hours just like little treacles as if i was weeing my self but didnt feel like weeing lol i am 33 weeks now and keep feeling the same thing ,ive started to use a pad as im sick of changing but i think with me its just my very weak bladder haha but u will no when yr contractions start and u will no if yr waters break hunni when this happens u will no
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 5:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2010