pregnant again

okay cafemoms im back and pregnant with #2! so im 6 weeks and 1 days and having bad hip pain when im laying down? what could be going on? when i was pregnant with olivia i didnt have this until i was 8 months....

MsDunn4

Asked by MsDunn4 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do you have hip problems normaly? Because im a little over 6 weeks as well and have a terrible time with my r hip when im laying down.. however before pregnancy i had problems with my right hip popping .. the Dr called it Snapping hip syndrom (sounds made up, but it does exist! lol), he said its common in boney people. and it hadn't bothered me in a while until about a week ago.. then mostly at night when i moved it felt like it was getting stuck! Not sure if this is what you have.. but good luck and congrats on your pregnancy!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• it will probly just be yr insides preparing for the baby growing but get chekd out if yr to worried
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 5:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• thanks im not too woried about it since ive had it before i just wondering.....thanks alot for the answers
    MsDunn4

Answer by MsDunn4 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I noticed that things I didn't have with my previous pregnancies I started to have with this one. I'm 20 weeks and my side gets sore if I lay it too long. Usually, if I just switch sides, then it goes away. I've also noticed that things I did have with my other pregnancies are also showing up sooner with this one too. Like my back is sore already and sometimes I get sciatic nerve pain, which last time didn't start until I was over 6mths and a lot bigger.
    table4eight

Answer by table4eight at 9:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2010