If I won the lottery, I would ...

... be without debt and get the best medical care ever for my husband.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would pay off the house I'm in now(which is my grams) and pay off the one she is in- because then it will be mine - then I would pay our bills for 5 years and get my DH the surgery he needs without worry about money. What was left I would put in to fixing up the house and turning it in to our dream home and advertising my business, so that we have a great income for ever!

Of course that would all have to depend on how much I won too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• pay off my college loans, and the rest of college(around one year) pay other debts, and put the rest into a college fund for my little guy.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• buy a bigger house, because we have so outgrown this little 2 bedroom home
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 5:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• buy a house. Have another baby. :-)
    Anonymous

• tell absolutely NOBODY. Pay off my house and my truck. Buy my son a new house. then put the rest in retirement accounts.
    Anonymous

• I would give our house to a family in need, and build our home that we plan on building sooner, my dream barn for the horses we're going to buy, put more money away for our boys college. Tell Hubby to quit his job and stay home with us and do what he loves, which is fix everyone's cars, trucks, and jeeps. Oh and build him his dream shop to work on his hobby, his rock crawling jeeps....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Depends on how much, I would give the lord his 10%, Pay off my home, my parents home, give mil money, pay off my sisters home and take a vaca and then save the rest for my kids college.
    pety

Answer by pety at 5:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I would buy a house, pay off dcebt and go to school full time.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Put money away for retirement and my daughter's college fund. Then buy a bigger house and pay off my close family members mortgage.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I would pay off my student loans, pay off my parents' house, my DH's mom's house, and put away college money for our son and his cousin. Then, I would decide on the perfect place to live and build a lovely home there, not too big but nice. Then, I would start an online newsmedia business for me, and a music store for my husband to rock out in. Making sure they are profitable, of course. THEN, I would help each person in my family who needed money by helping them start their own business, so they can support themselves in the future. Then the rest goes into the bank to generate interest, so I can give to causes I believe in.
    I've thought about this a lot.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 5:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2010