25w4d and little to no movement??

I'm currently 25w4d today, and my little girl hasn't really been active the last few days. She's not THAT active to start with but I usually feel her at least once a day. For about 3 days I haven't felt anything. I told my doc and he said not to worry, but I can't help it. Could something be wrong?? Or do babies sometimes just get lazy??

satucker

Asked by satucker at 4:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have a cold drink, like apple juice and lay down on your left side. Sometimes they just get lulled to sleep by all your movement. Some babies are more active at night, when you are trying to get to sleep. If you are concerned, you should go in and see a different doctor. Baby movement is important. If the doctor shrugs you off, use the I'd like a second opinion approach and the y will usually take you seriously. Sometimes they will do a stress test on the baby. How have you been feeling lately? Any dizzyness or anything?
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I agree with the previous poster. Lay down as long as you can and wait for her movements. If you don't feel anything after an hour or so of rest, then you need to call your doctor and tell him that you are extremely worried. He should be taking baby movement very seriously. If you don't get anywhere with him, then I would say a trip to the ER would be the next step.
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 5:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• That happended with my first, after the dr. telling me not to worry. I ended up at the ER on the weekend and they gave me an ultrasound, and found her ok...plus i got another peek at her. But I think if you feel that something isn't right, it's your mother's intuition, and you should check it out
    koodie78

Answer by koodie78 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2008