why would someone report me

I wrote a little while ago and said I will be removing my account it was nothing bad just saying I was removing my account because of people bashing at me and it was removed. Why would they remove it if it was nothing bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I read what you wrote and I think they removed it because it wasn't a question it was a statement. I have had them do the same thing to me before. If you had added on something like "What do you think I should do?" they probably would have left it
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Maybe they don't want people to be afraid that if they offer advice (when asked) that the person asking for advice will complain they are being bashed. I'm not sure. I guess you have to ask the CM people.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Why would you care if you are removing your account?
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• lol salem i agree. and they can only report you if you did something wrong or said something bad.. otherwise their report would have made no difference.. you must have broken the rules somehow.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• no I said just what I wrote above
    Anonymous

• Frogbaby83

thanks that was what I was looking for everyone has attitudes on here lately. but thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2010