I hate grocery shopping! Is it just me?

I swear I dread it. If I had the money I would hire someone just to go. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i agree. but not sure if i hate laundry more.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 5:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I hate cleaning kitchens.

I only go to big grocery stores about once a month. The rest of the time I go to a small mostly organic grocery like Whole Foods.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I HATE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING! I'd hire someone do do it for me too if I could...and while they were at it I'd have them run to the drugstore, the bank, and anwhere else I have to shop for anything I need!
    Anonymous

• safeway deliverys in most cities where there is a store with in 10miles of you and i think its free or very cheap
    check and see if a store near you does to
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I hate grocery shopping!! I thought I was the only one. I'll do your laundry if you do my grocery shopping...
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I must be strange, I like to go grocery shopping. It is one of the few things dh and I get to do without the kids, or at least without most of the them coming along.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 5:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• the only reason i hate grocery shopping is because i would rather spend money on something else...like a nice day at the spa. instead its for food. booo. lol
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I hate grocery shopping too. I think it's because the store that is closest to us is a pain to shop at. Most of the time it's busy, no matter when you go and a lot of the cashiers are rude.
    table4eight

Answer by table4eight at 8:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I love it! I love the fact that I have a well stocked fridge and pantry. Makes me feel good to provide for my family.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I find it to be long and tiresome so I try to do it as fast as possible! LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2010