For the single ladies who LOVE sex...

What do you do? I know the obvious answer...masturbate...but I'm serious..I feel like the human touch is crucial to general health and well being but I don't even want to date for the time being, I have some healing to do from my last relationship...I don't like casual sex, it leaves me feeling empty and depressed and I can't climax unless I'm in love!!! Anyone else in my predicament? Where you're so freakin lonely and need just even a hug so bad your about to run up to the mailman and give him one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol Im not single but I am the same exact way you are with the climax and casual sex. When I was single I hooked up w this guy and I had to be drunk to sleep w him. Ughhhhhhhhh! lol I guess get some sex toys and when you are ready start looking for a new man. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• when i was single i felt i could jump on any man and give it to him...but the secret was...i couldnt get the big O unless i loved him too...the big O only came from masterbating and from my now husband...no one else.
    Anonymous